Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Aunt Deb

A few days ago I found out that my beautiful aunt Deb was found dead at home.... I am a little devastated. I'm mostly upset because I wish I would have known the last time I spoke with her would have been a couple months ago,  I would have told her how much I love her and how much I look up to her. I just rememeber her coming to visit every year when I was younger, and every time she left I cried. Then I hadn't seen her for quite a while and she surprised me at my high school graduation, it was perfect. She met Devin and said that if we got married she would for sure be there, well Oct 1 is not far off but my aunt will not be there. I wasn't able to go and just see her one last time or talk to her one last time, last night I just cried and acted 6 again, I slept with my teddy bear from her all night.... and cried all night. It doesn't seem like it really happened. Rest in Peace Aunt Deb, you were always so sweet to me, even thought I couldn't see or talk to you everyday, I knew you cared and loved me, and I still have all the letters we have written back and forth throughout the years. I pray right now you are at peace and in no pain. Until we meet again, I love you. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment