Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, January 30, 2012

Makeover monday!!

Foundation! really theres a million to choose from and I think I've tried at least half of them!!
Link up with us at Katey Lately! and lets talk about foundation.



I really switch different foundations all the time because it seems like after a few months my face doesn't like the one i'm using anymore. weird? ya i know. but here is what I'm using currently...

This primer is the most expensive makeup I use. And I actually just bought this on some weird spurt. I love it, my makeup still stays like I put in on 12 hours prior to my workshift, minus my smeared eyeliner lol. But i recommend this primer, apparently its suppose to prevent wrinkles and stuff too... hey I know i'm only 23 but soon enought my face will be thanking me.


I top off my face with a dusting of this, almost makes it look flawless!!
If you haven't used this product.... go buy it now. This goes on so smooth and covers pretty well ALL your imperfections and flaws. (I have scars from acne when I was younger and still have spurt of random breakouts depending on stress level) and this goes on perfect!! I have about 4 different shades of this..... ya know, when your tanning and almost could pass as Indian heritage and in the winter when you say your never going to tan again and your as white as a ghost (or robert pattinson), then of course you start tanning again in the spring. At least thats how my tanning schedule works.

PS. I'm going to watch Luke Bryan, jason aldean, and lauren alaina saturday!!! So the good makeup skills will be used..... I'm sure Luke will appreciate it :)

2 comments:

  1. i love maybellins dream line! all those products make your face look flawless! I approve of that haha :)

    Thanks for linking up sister!

    ReplyDelete