Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The good wife.

I have been working 12s here lately and it is amazing! Serisouly its not much fun working half the day for 3 days but that means i get four days off!!! And while Devin is at work I have been loving being able to cook, clean, shop, paint my nails... haha for real how nice is it to just know you have all day to do things you want!? And I've been loving being able to cook a yummy dinner in my new beautiful kitchen for the hubby :) i'm sure a few years from now I will look back and be like omg what was I thinking.... but for now I love it!!! Tonight I'm making poor man's steak mmmm.... and oh so easy!!! hamburger patties, veggies, throw in pan and cook. Hooray for me being able to drink a couple glasses of wine while waiting for dinner to cook!
      Another wonderful thing is that Fall semester is over!! I finished with 1 point under and A.... go figure, but its over!!! I still really need to decide what i want to do when I grow up.... I basically want to be a mom, wife, and crafter..... but this thing called bills has me also working as a nurse lol. Which I also love but it takes a lot of time away from my family, and I know when we have kids I will hhaaaatteee it :(  Speaking of babies!!!!!..... some friends of ours came over with their cutie pattotie 1 1/2 year old who devin and i both adore!!! she opened her christmas gift from us and we just play and love on her everytime we see her...... seeing Devin playing with a baby :D swoon! And she had on this super cute pink fleece nike sweater....ahhh I don't know if I want it for my kids one day or to stretch out for myself :) hehe.
         Thus far Christmas tree is up, lights are up outside, gifts are wrapped and christmas is around the corner. I'm so excited to give Devin his gifts this year..... which I will blog about someother time.
          Right now I am addicted and loving pinterest. wow is all I can say, I need to learn to link up and all that computer jargin! until next time
stay classy, des
Happy Holidays from The Dannells!

The last day of classes for fall

My best friend and I baking Christmas cookies!

Devin's fire department christmas party.... fun had by all.

1 comment: