Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Happy Holidays!!


Our first thanksgiving as Mr and Mrs :)

My brother is always doing stupid thigs with me :)

Our first tree in our new home and my goofy niece

I can't believe Thanksgiving has come and gone already!! I hope everyone's was as fantastic as mine, anytime my family is all together I feel so blessed!!! Sooo.... now its onto Christmas!!! Christmas use to not be my favorite holiday but I'm pretty sure now that I'm married and have a little family of my own it is now one of my top faves! I have my own beautiful house to decorate...( which btw I wish I had an unlimited fund saved up for this matter) But thus far my christmas decor is minimal...but after the holidays when things are on sale ITS ON!!  Today some friends and I went on a Christmas tour which goes around to beautiful houses in clay county and we go through and look at all their christmas decorations......guh it was amazing!! We also made a pitstop and bought some mighty fine aprons to wear when we cook christmas cookies this friday :) pictures to come!!!
On a side note the hubby (hehe still so weird saying) had his wisdom teeth removed last friday :(  My poor baby... but I can't pass up an opportunity to spoil my husband to pieces :D So of course I've been making homemade soup and lots of mashed potatoes.... I say I've rather enjoyed us lounging in pjs all day watching christmas movies and eating pureed food :) haha my guilty pleasure lol.
Until next time....which hopefully is soon
Des!

1 comment: